FootPrints left from around the world

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Look of the Day

here is yesterdays look.

i used l'oreal hip duo shadows in:
flare (404) and flamboyant (538)

they are my favorites.
i just purchased rimmel's new cool matte mousse foundation and using it as my primer for eyeshadows.
and you know what?
i love it! i prefer it better than using mac's shadesticks as my base.
i will post a review later on for rimmel's mousse foundation.
even better, i'll post pics of all my rimmel products and my personal opinion/review as well.
i totally love rimmel's products.
anyways, i am still having some issues with getting good quality photos.
the colors look so washed off but believe me, the colors are beautiful for everyday looks.

Click On Pic To Enlarge


[one eye looks smaller than the other :/ grrr!]

***** if you'd like to see a video tutorial on any of my 'Look of the Day' please let me know *****

No comments:

About Me

My photo
..I'm 28 years young, though I look mighty younger. I'm shy at first but fades after some time. Having a sense of humor is key. Don't have one, get one. You'll need it with me. I'm very interested in fashion and everything that has to do with it. I'm passionate about music! Just living it up day by day, cause tomorrow is never promised. I'm not affraid to say or show how I feel. I am human! DUH! Though I am careful in expressing them, people still tend to find offense either way so really I don't worry much anyways. We all have likes, dislikes and opinions. Take it or leave it.