FootPrints left from around the world

Monday, March 21, 2011

Spreading the word (LA area)

If you're in the Los Angeles area:
Please come and help support TONIGHT, Tuesday, March 22, 2011, at Lucky Strike in the LALive! center from 7:30pm - close. The proceeds will go to the Sendai Relief Fund. Come drink, eat, bowl and even watch the Laker game for a great cause.
LA Live
800 W. Olympic Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90015
Phone: 213.542.4880
Hours: 11:30am - 1:30am

Then...
Thursday, March 24, 2011, LA' s finest brings you Japan Benefit show. Live DJxDrummer set with Dp Sound/A-List's very own JayP Modesto, Rhythm Natives own Robert J. Fabros (BOJO1), and J-Fresh.
It's 21 and over only. $10 at the door. 100% of the proceeds go to Japan.
3 rooms of entertainment. hip hop/ funk/ soul/ drum n bass/ dubstep/ electro/ house
Club 740
740 South Broadway
Los Angeles, CA
Hours: 9:00pm - 2:00am




Then....
This Saturday, March 26, 2011 in Pasadena, CA:
This event will be for the people of Sendai, Japan (which the quake has devastated the this region followed by a tsunami). Please come together at this event and help those in dire need/assistance. They are currently running out of food and drinkable water.
This event will be held at Club 72 North
They will be spinning the best top 40/ rnb/ hip hop/ dancehall/ up tempo/ special Japanese rnb and hip hop
3 different rooms
drink specials from 9:00pm - 11:00pm
a tax id# can be provided since these proceeds will be for Sendai, Japan
Food will be served all night

$5.00 at the door
Club 72 North
72 North Fair Oaks Avenue
Pasadena, CA 91103
Hours: 6:00pm - 2:00am




Can't make it to any events? Don't worry, you can still help by donating here:
http://www.riversideca.gov/sendairelief/
All details and full information are provided in the link for donating. (click link to go to website)

Thanks for taking the time to read this and please do spread awareness.

God bless.

2 comments:

Makeup By Miyah said...

HEYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

ss said...

Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

Thanks!
Angela
angelabrooks741 gmail.com

About Me

My photo
..I'm 28 years young, though I look mighty younger. I'm shy at first but fades after some time. Having a sense of humor is key. Don't have one, get one. You'll need it with me. I'm very interested in fashion and everything that has to do with it. I'm passionate about music! Just living it up day by day, cause tomorrow is never promised. I'm not affraid to say or show how I feel. I am human! DUH! Though I am careful in expressing them, people still tend to find offense either way so really I don't worry much anyways. We all have likes, dislikes and opinions. Take it or leave it.