FootPrints left from around the world

Friday, March 18, 2011

Win - Win situation Please help


TODAY ONLY! PLEASE HELP.
What better way to help by purchasing something you wanted, you like or simply need to buy a gift for someone and still be able to send money for disaster victims in Japan. It doesn't matter if it's only a pair of earrings or a complete outfit, every penny adds up. Please join me in helping for a good cause and please do spread the word.
Please click the photo to link to Forever21's website. Today only, every dollar spent online today will go towards earthquake and tsunami relief efforts in Japan.

My heart goes out to all victims of this disaster. That disaster not only affects the people of Japan but it affects everyone worldwide in some way.
I have a long time family friend who is from Japan, lives there and I don't know if her and the whole family is okay. My heart says they are but that won't stop me from worrying. <3

No comments:

About Me

My photo
..I'm 28 years young, though I look mighty younger. I'm shy at first but fades after some time. Having a sense of humor is key. Don't have one, get one. You'll need it with me. I'm very interested in fashion and everything that has to do with it. I'm passionate about music! Just living it up day by day, cause tomorrow is never promised. I'm not affraid to say or show how I feel. I am human! DUH! Though I am careful in expressing them, people still tend to find offense either way so really I don't worry much anyways. We all have likes, dislikes and opinions. Take it or leave it.