FootPrints left from around the world

Monday, October 27, 2008

i think im turning japanese

okay so i entered this contest for StyleGanji.
my first contest entry ever online.
the challenge?
japanese style makeup.
i've seen so many japanese styles. so which one is it really japanese?
well i got inspired by this photo:
i mean the eye colors are fab.
so this helped me get an idea of what i could do. i guess this is the modern japanese look right?
how did it turn out?



well you be the judge.
i had a lot of fun.
whether I win or lose, I am happy that I did this.
I am up for a challenge and this was one for me.
growing up I had japanese influences.
I don't think makeup was involved so much. More like the culture, traditions, and landscapes.
hope I win although I hear that this contest might be....
cancelled? postponed?
:(
I hope not.



No comments:

About Me

My photo
..I'm 28 years young, though I look mighty younger. I'm shy at first but fades after some time. Having a sense of humor is key. Don't have one, get one. You'll need it with me. I'm very interested in fashion and everything that has to do with it. I'm passionate about music! Just living it up day by day, cause tomorrow is never promised. I'm not affraid to say or show how I feel. I am human! DUH! Though I am careful in expressing them, people still tend to find offense either way so really I don't worry much anyways. We all have likes, dislikes and opinions. Take it or leave it.