FootPrints left from around the world

Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday and more...

Seriously! Shopping madness!
Though the economy is really down and out, it is always good to still make purchases. Not big purchases like we all use to, but please don't be afraid to spend something.
It will def. help the economy out. Let's continue to help circulate money.
But here is a coupon for those who want to save as much money as possible.

visit CherryCulture.com

also free shipping on purchases over $40.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
..I'm 28 years young, though I look mighty younger. I'm shy at first but fades after some time. Having a sense of humor is key. Don't have one, get one. You'll need it with me. I'm very interested in fashion and everything that has to do with it. I'm passionate about music! Just living it up day by day, cause tomorrow is never promised. I'm not affraid to say or show how I feel. I am human! DUH! Though I am careful in expressing them, people still tend to find offense either way so really I don't worry much anyways. We all have likes, dislikes and opinions. Take it or leave it.