FootPrints left from around the world

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Entry Submitted!

YES! I finally submitted my entry for loveblueroses!
Editing a video is not fun for me at all. I am really not use to my edit program!
Practice makes perfect right?
So yes, I did a video tutorial for my blue shadow look and I, once again, am so happy with the outcome. Especially at the fact that I used the blue colors for the very first time AND what I recorded was my first time applying the makeup.
I didn't practice first... IMPRESSIVE LISI!!! yes. I am so impressed with myself.

First pic is my everyday look (well one of my everyday looks)

Second picture here is from my blue eye tut. :D


So wish me luck! :D

No comments:

About Me

My photo
..I'm 28 years young, though I look mighty younger. I'm shy at first but fades after some time. Having a sense of humor is key. Don't have one, get one. You'll need it with me. I'm very interested in fashion and everything that has to do with it. I'm passionate about music! Just living it up day by day, cause tomorrow is never promised. I'm not affraid to say or show how I feel. I am human! DUH! Though I am careful in expressing them, people still tend to find offense either way so really I don't worry much anyways. We all have likes, dislikes and opinions. Take it or leave it.