FootPrints left from around the world

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

love pack round 2

ok, so i did a review on rohto eye drops here in my blog (peep it if you haven't) and it wouldnt have been possible if it wasnt for the lovely pam (xppinkx). she helped me find it (which reason why i couldnt find it, i was spelling it wrong the whole time).
since she helped me find it, i bought some for my bf, myself, extra one for i dont know why, and one for pam and sent it her way. she is such a doll... just for sending some sugar her way she sent one my way as well.
thanks so much pam! youre such a doll! you didnt have to send me a thing but you did. thanks so much... cant thank you enough. i loved everything i received oh and YES!!! i will def. be heading to imats so i cant wait to meet you! im very excited.
enjoy everyone.


tell me, how effin cute is this? thats a hello kitty ice cream eraser!!! i love ice cream like y'all have no freakin idea!!! ive never seen this before from HK. too damn adorable.



japanese candy is the shit! i love it!!!!these here are delish!!! i can feel the strawberry seeds when im chewing them. amazingly delish!!! love it.
i go to marukai so often for the candy.

1 comment:

Sonya said...

Wow Pam hooked you up with some cute stuff. Lucky girl :) It's all so cute...

About Me

My photo
..I'm 28 years young, though I look mighty younger. I'm shy at first but fades after some time. Having a sense of humor is key. Don't have one, get one. You'll need it with me. I'm very interested in fashion and everything that has to do with it. I'm passionate about music! Just living it up day by day, cause tomorrow is never promised. I'm not affraid to say or show how I feel. I am human! DUH! Though I am careful in expressing them, people still tend to find offense either way so really I don't worry much anyways. We all have likes, dislikes and opinions. Take it or leave it.