FootPrints left from around the world

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

last weeks nail

long time no blogging. sorry lovies. just dealing with some of life's issues and all.
just wanted to post a pic of a nail design i did last week. this here was suppose to be a contest entry but i'm sort of backing out. i really haven't had spare time to do contest entries which is sad cause i want to enter. this one wasn't so easy. it's one of those designs that start off difficult but later you get the hang of it as you go. so yeah, this was a pic of my first attempt.

i have another design done but debating if i should enter it for the contest or just post it up as a tutorial or something. the design is similar to one that i have posted on blog last month i believe but just used some different colors.

hope you liked this here! more to come.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

No way! Music notes? You are so talented! That must have taken a lot of time and patience on you part :] but completely worth it! I've never seen that before!

Also, I wanted to thank you for your kinds words ::blushes::

Steph ; )

About Me

My photo
..I'm 28 years young, though I look mighty younger. I'm shy at first but fades after some time. Having a sense of humor is key. Don't have one, get one. You'll need it with me. I'm very interested in fashion and everything that has to do with it. I'm passionate about music! Just living it up day by day, cause tomorrow is never promised. I'm not affraid to say or show how I feel. I am human! DUH! Though I am careful in expressing them, people still tend to find offense either way so really I don't worry much anyways. We all have likes, dislikes and opinions. Take it or leave it.